Monday, May 13, 2013

Stella Nude by Stella McCartney - My New Favorite Summer Scent




Went to the mall the other day in search of my summer scent. I wanted something with some floral and vanilla notes but not too sweet nor too heavy. I tried the Stella Nude by Stella McCartney after trying some other scents and I instantly fell in love with it. It opens with a subtle rose with a hint of grapefruit. It has heart notes of peony with a hint of vanilla and amber. It's a very clean, pretty and feminine scent. My only complaint is that I have to reapply it after 4 hours or so. Otherwise, I would keep on putting this on and would repurchase. If you are into feminine, floral scents that are light and not too heavy, then this perfume is for you.

My verdict: Great light floral scent for summer. Highly recommended! 


No comments:

Post a Comment