Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Skinplexin Lotion - A Review




I mentioned about my stretch mark treatment in my previous post. I would like to add another essential factor to the improvement of my stretch marks - Skinplexin lotion. This was introduced to me by my dermatologist. On my last treatment session, I told my dermatologist that I'm planning to have that time as the last carboxytherapy session since I'm scared to have to go through the injections procedures already. So she said that since my stretch marks have significantly improved, I can apply Skinplexin lotion everyday for at least twice a day to hasten the improvement of my stretch marks. I do think that it really helped with my stretch marks.

I also recommended it to my cousin who just delivered her first baby in September last year and she said that it lessened her stretch marks. These are her stretch marks in November last year:



After 6 months of use, her tummy now looks this way:


She didn't undergo any other procedures. Thus, Skinplexin lotion works!

My verdict: Skinplexin lotion can be a good treatment option for stretch marks. Highly recommended! 


5 comments:

  1. Skinplexin is definitely working for me. After my first delivery I found stretch marks on side tummy. My mom suggests me to go for a cream for stretch mark. I always prefer to use some natural and effective product which works best for me. After reviewing many products then decided to try this product. This product works in 4 weeks. My stretch mark diminished, even my hubby noticed the difference. I found the information from the below site. I will continue this product until my marks go away.
    http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/stretch-mark-reviews/skinplexin.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where can I buy this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      You can buy it at the CorDerm clinic in Medical Plaza Makati. They have an FB page - CorDermSkinClinic and an official website - corderm.com. You can order from there and they will give you details on the payment and shipping.

      Delete