Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Driclor Substitute - CorDerm Alchlor 20% Solution




I have had really bad sweating problems on my hands and feet and a little on my underarms. I took it from my dad, well, I got the bad genes in that regard. Oh well... I've been using Driclor for years now, but lately, it's been more and more difficult to buy one in all the drugstores in the city. So I went to my dermatologist and asked for a substitute. She said that she has one - CorDerm Alchlor 20% solution. She said that it has the same component at Driclor, the only difference is that it's not a roll-on but like a toner wherein you use a cotton to apply it to your sweaty problem areas. I tried it that same night and it was really as effective as Driclor! And at a fraction of its price. Now, I don't have to keep on checking in local drugstores to see if Driclor is already available. I will just go to my dermatologist's clinic or call up her office and order CorDerm Alchlor. Plus, I don't have to use it everyday after 2 weeks of use. My dermatologist said that after 2 weeks, I can taper the use to every other day, then after around a month, decrease it further to 2x a week. So it saves me money to buy the CorDerm Alchlor. Really great deal! :)

My verdict: CorDerm Alchlor 20% solution is a good substitute to Driclor. Very effective and cheaper. Highly recommended! 

7 comments:

  1. where can i buy this product? Its been months since the driclor were out of stock and I've been really sweating a lot. I will really appreciate it if you could tell me where to get one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it from my Derma, Dr. Margaret Corcoran; her clinic is CorDerm Advanced Dermatology & Laser Center. You can visit her clinic at Suite 1502 Medical Plaza Makati, Amorsolo corner Dela Rosa St., Makati. Or you can visit the CorDerm Facebook page - CorDermSkinClinic. Send them a pm and they will tell you the ordering process. They ship for free within Metro Manila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought one! thank you so much! been dying to find a substitute for driclor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. wer kaya pwd mag ordr nito dito s iloilo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure, but you can order through the CorDerm clinic's FB page. They ship to Iloilo too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they have 20% or 30% level of alchlor, minumun of 650 pesos, however they still require you to have their dermatologist check your condition before providing their product which is 800 pesos. so 650+800=1,450 pesos above dependeng on the solution level of the product advised to you

    ReplyDelete