Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper - My Emergency Oily Skin Remedy




I was in the mall last weekend and forgot to bring my face powder. Oh no! It was so embarrassing to be walking around being seen with my oily face, but I didn't want to shell out a lot of money to get a face powder which I won't be using afterwards (since I grew to really love my Neutrogena face powder). So I went to Watsons and found Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper. I thought, for its price it's worth a try. And I'm so glad that I bought it. It really absorbed the oil on my face and the matte finish lasted for hours. I can't believe that just a thin paper can do wonders! Now, I can go out and not bring my face powder and just bring this handy oily clear paper. I can even place it in my wallet since it's not so bulky. 

My verdict: Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper really takes out the oil on your face and has a long lasting matte effect. Very handy and useful. Highly recommended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment