Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush




I was in San Francisco, CA last month and was on the lookout for some interesting beauty finds. This blush caught my eye since it promised to have a "mood boosting" benefit. Hmmmm... Maybe it will lift my mood when I have my PMS? Hahah! ;) So I got one and tried it on once I got back to my hotel room. 

My verdict: I loooove this blush! I have very sensitive skin, and with this blush, I didn't have any bad reaction at all. I like how easy it is to apply it and the color is just right. It is sheer on first application, but you can easily build up the color to your liking. The color lasts a real long time. The violet scent is definitely a mood booster. Well, the cute embossed hearts make me smile as well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment