Saturday, April 20, 2013

Facial with Gold Mask... What you would want to have before an important event!



I went to my dermatologist last weekend because I had a major break out of pimples due to late nights. She recommended a special type of facial for me - facial with gold mask. I said, "Why not?" If it's gold, it must be good! Heheh! ;) Anyways, I had a wedding to go to and so I was desperate, desperate enough to pay 1,000 pesos for a facial. ;) But it was sooooo worth it. My breakouts calmed down and some of the dark pigmentations seemed lighter. I think I will have more of that on a more constant basis. My dermatologist said that I can have the facial every 2-4 weeks. :)

My verdict: Facial with Gold mask is a must have before a special event. Highly recommended! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment