Monday, April 22, 2013

Neutrogena Skin Clearing® Mineral Powder




My first impression on this face powder was, "Really?!?" I was quite skeptical since it promised to dry my existing pimples. Well, I had to try it to believe it. I have very sensitive skin and not keen on buying over the counter products, but I ran out of the pressed powder that I get from my derma and I was in the US that time, so I had to try this. I guess it's serendipity since I discovered that this powder didn't break me out or caused any allergy whatsoever. Plus, it glides smoothly on my skin and wasn't cakey at the end of the day. This is now my new favorite face powder. :)

So when I came back from my US vacation, my derma asked me if I wanted to get face powder from her, I said "no." I didn't tell her why. I just bought 5 of the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder from CVS. Hopefully I will be able to go back to the US before my supplies run out. ;)

My verdict: Great for normal to oily skin, sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. Highly recommended! :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so gonna try this. Although I prefer baby powders instead (since it's kind of embarrassing for a guy like me to retouch in public using a face powder ) I realized I have to amp up my ammo in battling oiliness and breakouts. I'm googling it if there's a supply here in the Philippines. Nice blog btw. It's so relateable since the derma you frequent is near workplace. I hope I can drop by some time. :)

    ReplyDelete