Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally... An Oral Glutathione That Delivers Really Fast Skin Whitening Results!




So many oral glutathiones are out there in the market and the average person would probably be so confused on which one to try. Well, like them, I've tried so many and the latest one that I tried really took me by surprise. My cousin and I tried Platinum SF700 glutathione capsules last week. Let me tell you that I've had reservations on trying this out since it's not really cheap; my dermatologist sells this for PhP 2,500 and online sellers at sulit.com and multiply.com sell it for PhP 3,200 to PhP 3,500 pesos. Expensive, huh? But I went to several forums, inquired about it and had some positive feedback so I said, "What the heck, might as well try." And it was really worth it. After 1 week of starting my intake of Platinum SF700, there was significant glow and skin lightening. I read an article in my dermatologist's clinic FB page (CorDermSkinClinic), explaining why this Platinum SF700 is special - "nanotechnology delivery system." The glutathione particles in Platinum SF700 are able to get absorbed in the blood by 90% because of this nanotechnology delivery system. Oral glutathione with IV glutathione results! No needles, no pain! Yay! :)

My verdict: Will continue taking Platinum SF700. I highly recommend it especially to those who don't like needles and want faster skin lightening results.

Update: I just learned that my dermatologist's clinic sells this and her other products online (through FB and sulit.com) and delivers Free within Metro Manila. Now that's a good deal! No need for me to go to her clinic to get my gluta refill. Yay! :)

9 comments:

  1. I hope you can post also before and after pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Her clinic's FB page is CorDermSkinClinic. Contact no. is 8088140.

      Delete
  3. Please do txt me der contact number sis im really interested kase to try 09173850812

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahal xa sa 2500 bale 83 pesos per capsule....nakakaputi ba talga in just weeks so if mga 2 months maputi na kaya xa sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nakakaputi sya talaga. I think you will notice results even in a month's time. I remember with me, my friends already noticed that my skin lightened within 1 month.

      Delete
  5. send me how to order in my email
    czarate05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete