Thursday, August 1, 2013

Xeragel Ointment - A Review


I have some friends who asked me about a good scar ointment for keloids and those ugly raised scars. I had a keloid on my arm before and was quite disfiguring. This is a photo of my scar:


I know, it's quite ugly. I wanted a quick fix, but my dermatologist said that there's none. She recommended Xeragel ointment. I didn't like the idea of applying an ointment everyday, but I didn't have a choice. 


Well, after around 2 months of applying Xeragel ointment, my scar started to get smaller. This is a photo of my keloid after 8 months.



My mom said that the Xeragel ointment worked fast. She said that her surgical scar on her tummy is still ugly and raised and it's been 3 years after her surgery! I guess I got the bad scar genes from her. Oh well... Xeragel ointment is really effective. I just needed the motivation to apply it everyday. But it's all worth the effort. Now, I'm having treatments to even out the color of my arm.

My verdict: Xeragel ointment is an effective medicine for keloids and raised scars. Highly recommended! 


No comments:

Post a Comment