Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tresemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner - My New Favorite Hair Product Combo!



Because of several digiperms and hair dyeing, and my hair was telling me that it needs to have some kind of rejuvenating treatment. I don't have much time for salon treatments, so I did some trial and error; I tried several brands, Dove, Pantene, etc. but only Tresemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner really revived my hair, made it shiny and healthy-looking. Plus it didn't give me flaky scalp. I have very sensitive skin and scalp and the wrong hair products give me dandruff. My friends even asked me if I had a hot oil or any hair spa treatment. I told them, no, I just used Tresemme Smooth and Silk Shampoo and Conditioner!

My verdict: Tresemme Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner is a great everyday hair product combo especially for dry and damaged hair. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment