Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smashbox Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener - Eye-Popping Great Find!




I have Asian eyes and sometimes when I lack sleep the previous night, my eyes look smaller and uglier than they actually are. LOL! So I do need something to make my eyes look bigger and brighter. Plus it should be easy to use since in the morning, I'm always in a rush to go to work. I stopped by Beauty Bar last weekend and saw this Smashbox eye brightener, thought about it for a few minutes then bought it. I experimented at home and it was really a great find. This pencil does the trick! 

Both ends of this pencil are very useful. At first I applied the "inner rim" end to my water line. My eyes looked a bit brighter. Then when I used the "highlighting" end underneath the arch of my brow and inner corners of my eyes, my eyes popped! This opened my eyes right up and gave them a really perky look! I also lined just a little bit underneath my bottom lashes from the inner corners of my eyes. The 2 ends of this pencil work together to brighten up the eyes. The look is so soft and luminous. The application in smooth and creamy and it really makes your eyes look pretty!

My verdict: Smashbox Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener is a great tool to make your eyes prettier. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment