Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus - My New Favorite Lip Balm




I've tried the regular untinted Burt's Bees lip balm before and I liked all of them. So when I saw that Beauty Bar had their tinted lip balm version, I bought one to try. Good thing I did. It glides smoothly and easily on my lips. The Hibiscus color which translates as a beautiful coral on my lips is just right for my Asian skin tone. Plus it does give my lips enough moisture without feeling too heavy. I have very sensitive skin, including my lips and heavy lip balms give me chapped lips afterwards. It has a sweet scent as well which reminds me of candy. Most of all, I know that it's a safe product since all Burt's Bees products are totally green and organic. I will definitely buy another one once my current stick gets consumed.

My verdict: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus is a good tinted lip balm especially for people with sensitve skin and want more than the usual lip balms. Highly recommended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment