Thursday, October 10, 2013

Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell in Greenbelt 5: My Favorite Salon!


One of my friends told me about Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell in Greenbelt 5 and how she raved about it. So I had to try it myself. I had digipermed hair for more than a year and would like to have my hairstyle revamped. I wasn't interested in hair color, just a good hair cut will do. So last Sunday, I went to Studio Fix.



Here's what I loved about my Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell experience:

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Hermes who is hands down for me one of the best stylists my hair has ever had! He actually listened and followed what I wanted done on my hair, analyzed my hair texture prior to styling it and gave me recommendations. And he wasn't pushy on selling me treatments and hair products. His cut and style were really good. I love how it looked good even without blow drying and styling my hair after it dries after showering.

Iced tea and coffee were complimentary which is a plus. And most of all, I felt like a valued customer, and I'm not even a celebrity!

For PhP 500 for hair cut, I think it's very reasonable.

My verdict: Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell in GB5 is highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment