Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - A Review




I have basically dry skin on my arms and legs because of my skin asthma and have been using my dermatologist's lotion everyday. But when I was in Cambodia with my friends last week, I forgot my lotion and had to go to the local store to buy one. I saw Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion and since I remembered that my dermatologist mentioned the brand to me before, I thought that it was a good lotion. But I was mistaken. 2 hours after we went out to go around the city to visit temples, I felt so itchy because my skin dried out. I guess my skin really preferred my dermatologist's lotion. I will really have to find a better substitute if ever I forget my usual lotion or when I run out of it and can't visit my dermatologist.

My verdict: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is not a good lotion for dry skin or for people with skin asthma.

No comments:

Post a Comment