Monday, November 21, 2016

Bioderma Sensibio H2O AR - My New Favorite Makeup Remover

It's been a while since my last post. Forgive me, but I was quite busy at work, with the tax season and also some out-of-town trips with family and friends. I would like to share another great beauty find - Bioderma Sensibio H2O AR. I chanced upon this when I was in Singapore with friends. I was looking for a good makeup remover since I forgot mine at home. So in one of our shopping trips, I saw this Bioderma Sensibio H2O AR.


I remembered that I tried the Bioderma shampoo that my dermatologist recommended to me for my dandruff and it worked really great, so I bought this makeup remover of the same brand. And I'm glad I did. I had a bit of rash on my cheeks and I was quite afraid of putting anything on it since I have very sensitive skin, but this actually helped to take away the redness. I also forgot to bring my face cream for my skin asthma, so I knew that this makeup remover for redness was the one that helped my face rashes. So I had a makeup remover as well as rash reliever. So cool! I'm glad that I found this product. I do recommend it for everyone especially those with ultra sensitive skin like me.
My verdict: Bioderma Sensibio H2O AR is a great makeup remover for everyone especially for sensitive skin and skin with rashes or prone to rashes. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment