Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Murad Acne Treatment Concealer: My New Emergency Acne Control Concealer

I don't know what happened, but recently I've been having some pimples on my cheeks. It's quite embarrassing. I ran out of my Physicians Formula Blemish Rx Concealer and my dermatologist does not have it anymore. Good thing she has a replacement - Murad Acne Treatment Concealer.

It goes on creamy and is easy to blend. It conceals my inflamed pimples, though I need to dab it several times to ultimately cover the bigger ones. It does help with my acne since when I use it on my pimples, I definitely see them gone or get smaller by the end of the day. Packaging is very convenient and portable and can easily fit in my small makeup case.

My verdict: Murad Acne Treatment Concealer is a good concealer for pimples and blemished skin. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. hi! where can i buy Murad acne control concealer? and how much is that?

    ReplyDelete