Sunday, August 11, 2013

MAC Brown Script Eye Shadow - Smokey Eyes Essential



I always loved makeup and experimenting on them on myself. So I browse YouTube on some makeup techniques and I came across Jaclyn Hill and her makeup videos. She mentioned about using MAC Brown Script for smokey eyes effect. So I got one when I went to the MAC store in Makati last Friday and tried it on myself over the weekend. It blends so easy. I paired it with blue and light grey shadow and accented it further with mascara and hazel contact lenses. When my significant-other saw it, he said that it was like I would be going on a photoshoot since it was so pretty. Success! :D



My verdict: MAC Brown Script Eye Shadow is a must have for your eye shadow collection especially for the smokey eyes effect. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment