Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire - My New Favorite Special Occasion Scent





I got a Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire perfume as a surprise anniversary gift from my significant other last week. One whiff of this perfume and I was hooked! I was not a fan of the original The One since it was too powdery and quite banal for my taste. This fragrance hits the nail with the hint of sweet fruitiness it adds. It has a little bit of caramel, lily, jasmine, sandalwood and lychee... Very feminine, elegant, but not overpowering. I used it during my friend's birthday party the other night and I got so many compliments on it. My significant other has quite good taste, thumbs up for his choice! :) I will definitely buy another bottle once I run out of this. 

My verdict: Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire is a great perfume for date nights and other special occasions. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment