Monday, June 10, 2013

My Dark Eye Circles & Eyebag Treatment


My dark eye circles and eyebags have bothered me since I was a teenager. I considered having blepharoplasty to get rid of them, but everytime I thought about the complications and downtime, I would always chicken out and not pursue the thought of undergoing the procedure anymore.

Here's a photo of my eye before:



So one time, while I was in my dermatologist's clinic for my monthly checkup, I asked her about it. She suggested Nanotechnology peel for my dark eye circles and Restylane (a type of filler) for my eyebags. I wanted to have both, but when she told me that I would have bruising under my eyes after the Restylane treatment, I backed out. So I chose the Nanotechnology peel and Eyelastin cream as take home eye treatment.

After 4 sessions of the nanotechnology peel and 2 months of using Eyelastin cream, here's a photo of my eye:


There's still a little eyebag, but not as obvious. I think it's because the darkening has significantly lessened and the Eyelastin helped with the puffiness of my eyes. I don't look like "death run over." LOL! Now, I don't need concealers to hide my dark eye circles and eyebags.

My verdict: Nanotechnology peel is great for dark eye circles. Eyelastin is a good alternative to Restylane for eyebags. Both are highly recommended! 


3 comments:

  1. How much did you spend for the treatment and cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent 12k for the whole treatment with the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Yaldo Eye Center

    ReplyDelete