Monday, May 30, 2016

Nyx™ Proof It Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer Base - My New Favorite Eye Primer

I like to wear eye shadows everyday at work, but usually in the middle of the day, my eye shadow either loses color or the colors run. Yikes! My makeup artist friend said that it's because I have quite oily eyelids. Who would have thought I have oily lids when I have quite dry skin! Talk about ironic! So I usually have to remove it with my eye makeup remover and retouch after lunch. Then came Nyx™ Proof It Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer Base gifted by my bff who came from her vacation in Singapore. She really knows what I need! ;)



What I noticed with it is that a little goes a long way. I just put a dab on my lid and it spreads so easy. Plus, my eyeshadow does not budge all day with this stuff underneath. I just have to wait around 3-5 minutes for this primer to set before applying my eye shadow or it can be a little sticky when I apply my eye shadow over it. And even at the end of the day, my lids don't show any creasing. Another plus is that it didn't cause my eyes to itch even though I have very sensitive eyes. This one is definitely a keeper! :)

My verdict: Nyx™ Proof It Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer Base is a great primer before applying your eye shadow. Definitely highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment