Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Free and Clear Liquid Facial Cleanser - Great Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

I have been using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for years, but lately I've noticed that it wasn't doing good to my skin; I think that it gave me some pimples and blackheads. So I asked my dermatologist if I need to change my facial cleanser. She gave me Free and Clear Liquid Facial Cleanser.


She said that this cleanser thoroughly cleanses the face without leaving any residues that will lead to clogged pores and acne breakouts. She also said that it's good for very sensitive skin. And she's right. I have combination skin that gets quite oily especially on the T-zone and I have very sensitive skin that gets red when I put something that doesn't agree with my skin. This is the BEST CLEANSER I've ever had.  The others leave my skin tight and feeling so dry, while the others too moisturized that I feel like I haven't cleansed my face at all. This one is perfect. I have been using it for a week and together with the Acne Plus cream of my dermatologist, my skin has greatly improved. No rashes, no pimples, just glowing clear skin. I'm so glad my dermatologist gave me this cleanser. 

My verdict: Free and Clear Liquid Facial Cleanser is a great cleanser for sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. Highly recommended!


3 comments: